SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global aerospace engineering services outsourcing market size is anticipated to reach USD 188.24 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 25.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increased demand for the replacement of aging and outdated aircraft and the intensifying need to reduce operational costs are expected to drive the increased global demand for aerospace engineering services outsourcing (ESO) over the forecast period. Owing to the increasing engineering and technological complexities in the industry, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are facing the growing need to outsource some of their services to specialized aerospace Engineering Service Providers (ESPs). Outsourcing a variety of engineering services can help manufacturers reduce their operating expenses and simultaneously harness the domain-specific skills of these ESPs.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Businesses are increasingly leveraging the benefits of outsourcing services to control costs, improve the overall quality of their products and services, and enhance their expertise across a range of competencies
- In terms of service, the aerospace ESO market has been segmented into design & engineering, manufacturing support, security & certification, and after-market services. The design & engineering service segment is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- The Asia Pacific and MEA regional markets for aerospace ESO are expected to witness a substantial rise in growth prospects over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing number of low-cost carriers in developing economies and growing investments being done to boost outsourcing of services
- Leading vendors in the aerospace engineering services outsourcing market are increasing usage of composite materials for manufacturing aerostructures and components due to their robustness and better stiffness-to-density ratios, in addition to further focus on the optimization of turboprops.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Aerospace Engineering Services Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Design & Engineering, Manufacturing Support, Security & Certification, After-market Services), By Location, By Component, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerospace-engineering-services-outsourcing-market
Factors such as a flourishing middle-class population, increasing per capita incomes, and positive GDP outlook in emerging economies of Asia Pacific, particularly India and China, are generating more demand for air mobility. Countries in the region are investing in aircraft manufacturing and aftermarket maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to address this increasing demand for civil aviation. Owing to this, the region is anticipated to witness a substantial increase in fleet and MRO spending, thereby driving the market.
The growing deployment of connected devices in aircraft has introduced the risk of intellectual property theft and cybersecurity concerns. OEMs, worldwide, are taking measures for data security and are expected to continue emphasizing on safeguarding crucial business information. Managing the innate vulnerabilities, which are a by-product of growing digitization, is also of utmost importance from the point-of-view of aerospace OEMs. As a result of this, security & certification services offered by ESPs are anticipated to witness significant traction over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aerospace engineering services outsourcing market on the basis of service, location, component, and region:
- Aerospace ESO Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Design & Engineering
- Manufacturing Support
- Security & Certification
- After-market Services
- Aerospace ESO Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerospace ESO Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerospace ESO Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Automotive Fog Lights Market – automotive fog market is expected to nurture speedily as an outcome of extraordinary development openings in the international automobile market. Growing size of vehicle manufacturing is projected to mainly increase progress of the international automobile fog light market.
- Automotive Powertrain Market – The global automotive powertrain market is projected to exceed over USD 650 billion by 2022 owing to increasing vehicle production combined with growing awareness regarding environmental pollution.
- Aviation Test Equipment Market – The factors that propel the growth of the global Aviation Test Equipment market include rise in research and development activities for aviation test equipment's and high-tech innovations.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter