ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., Oct. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of California, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is excited to invite prospective homebuyers and real estate agents to Grand Opening events for two new communities: Sendero at Summerly and Cabaletta at Cadence Park.
Sendero at Summerly
This new Lake Elsinore community marks the introduction of the popular Seasons™ Collection to the sought-after Summerly masterplan. Sendero will host a carnival-themed Grand Opening on October 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., featuring complimentary barbecue lunch, an ice cream truck, family activities and model home tours.
More about Sendero at Summerly
- Ranch and two-story floor plans from the upper $300s
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 2,320 to 2,640 sq. ft.
- 3-car garages and RV parking available
- Airy 9' main-floor ceilings, granite kitchen countertops and stainless-steel appliances included
- Amenities include a golf course, resort-style pools, 30 acres of parks with sports fields and more
Cabaletta at Cadence Park
This highly anticipated Irvine community—Richmond American's third in the Great Park Neighborhoods® masterplan—is holding a Grand Opening on October 20, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Attendees will enjoy model home tours, in addition to fall festivities including pumpkin decorating, candy apples and live music.
More about Cabaletta at Cadence Park
- Three-story paired homes from the upper $800s
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, up to approx. 2,450 sq. ft.
- Amazing included features, such as stainless-steel appliances and outdoor decks
- Incredible community amenities including a performing arts building, a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, a library, a playground and much more
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built 200,000 homes since 1977. MDC's commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and value is reflected in each home its subsidiaries build. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-grand-openings-for-two-new-richmond-american-communities-300733169.html
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.