APPLETON, Wis., Dec. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Appleton, Wisconsin, located in the Kohl's parking lot at the intersection of 441 and Calumet. This location offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturday appointments, and does not require a referral or prescription to start treatment. To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/AppletonSoutheast.
Athletico is committed to keeping employees and patients safe during COVID-19 and has taken several measures, including additional screening procedures, enhanced cleaning practices and appropriate distancing of patients during treatment sessions. In addition to in-clinic treatment at the Appleton-Southeast clinic, Athletico is also offering telehealth virtual treatment options where patients can connect with a physical therapist through a secure online video chat.
"Physical therapy is often thought of as a place where people come just to recover from an injury or surgery," said Brian Chapman, DPT, OCS, CSCS and Clinic Manager of Athletico Appleton-Southeast. "What I want people to understand is that physical therapy can also help you move more optimally in your everyday life. We can help you get out of pain, improve your ability to stay active in sports or hobbies, or simply help you lift a grand kid more easily. You don't need to be in pain to start physical therapy."
Services available at Athletico Appleton-Southeast include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Manual therapy – Also known as hands-on physical therapy, our experts use only their hands while performing skilled, specific hands-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body. This treatment can help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Dry needling – If you are experiencing pain, you may benefit from dry needling. This technique involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues.
Additionally, Athletico Appleton-Southeast:
- Accepts all major insurance plans, so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays.
- Does not require a referral or prescription to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress.
W3216 County Road KK, Suite 105
Appleton, WI 54915
About Athletico Physical Therapy
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 560 locations throughout 13 states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit http://www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-appleton-southeast-301437306.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy