STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenveo is pleased to share the US Postal Service ("USPS") announcement regarding the 2019 Promotions & Incentive Programs for First-Class® & USPS Marketing Mail®. The proposed 2019 USPS promotions look to build upon prior success, and encourage marketers to utilize various technologies and techniques to enhance the existing benefits of physical mail. "We are excited to see the USPS investing in the advancement of direct mail innovations, as we look forward to our ongoing partnership with an organization focused on the strategic growth of the mailstream," said Mike Burton, President of Cenveo.
The upcoming 2019 USPS promotional programs, listed below, provide mailers an upfront 2% postage discount during the promotional period, with the exception of the Earned Value Reply Mail Promotion where a per piece postage credit may be earned.
- Tactile, Sensory and Interactive Mailpiece Engagement Promotion aims to enhance customer engagement and interaction with the mail system through the use of advanced print innovations in paper, stock, substrates, inks, interactive elements, and finishing techniques ultimately driving customer engagement and response rates.
- Emerging and Advanced Technology Promotion encourages mailers to incorporate emerging technologies such as AR, VR/MR, NFC, Video in Print, multichannel mail integration with Addressable TV or digital assistants into their mailpieces in order to engage customers in exciting new ways.
- Earned Value Reply Mail Promotion encourages mailers to continue to distribute Business Reply Mail (BRM), Courtesy Reply Mail (CRM) and Share Mail envelopes and cards by providing them with a financial benefit when their customers put those pieces back in the mail.
- Personalized Color Transpromo Promotion encourages mailers of bills and statements to use color in their messaging in order to generate a greater response from consumers.
- Mobile Shopping Promotion is aimed at companies offering products for sale and highlights mailpieces that integrate with mobile technologies and facilitate a convenient online shopping experience for consumers during the holiday season.
- Informed Delivery Promotion is a new promotion from the USPS intended to incentivize mailers to adopt the new omnichannel tool, Informed Delivery, which gives consumers the ability to digitally preview mail, interact with a color image, and manage packages.
Mark Greenberg, President of Cenveo's Envelope Group, commented, "These promotions will help our clients improve their interaction with their customers and recognize maximum return from their marketing dollars. We have made meaningful investments in our equipment to support these enhancements and innovations and look forward to working with our customers to strategize and bring these promotions to life in their mailpieces." To learn more about these upcoming promotions check out PostalPro.USPS.com/Promotions. Please visit Cenveo.com/Contact-Us to get in touch with a Cenveo representative to take advantage of these promotions.
Cenveo, headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, is a leading global provider of print and related resources, offering world-class solutions in the areas of envelopes, custom labels, commercial print, content management and publisher solutions. The Company provides a one-stop offering through services ranging from design and content management to fulfillment and distribution. With a worldwide distribution platform, we pride ourselves on delivering quality solutions and service every day to our customers.
For more information please visit us at www.cenveo.com. Inquiries should be directed to Cenveo Communications at (203) 595-3660 or Cenveo.Communications@Cenveo.com.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cenveo-pleased-to-bring-innovations-to-the-mail-stream-in-partnership-with-customer-base-300753235.html