OREM, Utah, March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Clyde Companies – the parent company of W.W. Clyde & Co., Geneva Rock Products, Sunroc Corporation, Sunroc Building Materials, Scott Contracting, Beehive Insurance Agency and Clyde Properties – announced today it has made several organizational changes.
The following leadership changes have been made:
- Wilford Clyde will continue in his role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Clyde Companies, Inc., and will continue to oversee all organizations within Clyde Companies, Inc.
- Rhys Weaver, currently serving as President and Chief Operations Officer of Clyde Companies, will depart the company on May 31, 2019 to serve as a full-time Mission President for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jeff Clyde, currently serving as President of W.W. Clyde, has been appointed President of the newly created Clyde/Geneva Group within Clyde Companies. In this capacity, he will be responsible for all direct reports of the following companies that will now belong to the Clyde/Geneva Group: W.W. Clyde, Geneva Rock, Scott Contracting, and Beehive Insurance Agency.
- Jeremy Hafen, currently serving as President of Sunroc Corporation, has been appointed President of the newly created Clyde Business Group. In this capacity, he will be responsible for all direct reports of the following companies: Sunroc Corporation and Sunroc Building Materials. Mr. Hafen will also oversee administrative services within Clyde Companies.
- Dustin Olson, currently serving as Vice President of W.W. Clyde, has been appointed President.
- Lon Schumacher, currently serving as General Manager of Scott Contracting, has been appointed President.
- Scott Okelberry, currently serving as Executive Vice President and COO of W.W. Clyde, has been appointed President of Sunroc Corporation.
"Today's announcement reflects the successful growth of Clyde Companies, and help position our organization for continued success and expansion," said Wilford Clyde, Chairman, President and CEO. "I am pleased to promote some of the great talent we have and express my appreciation to Rhys for his many years of dedication and commitment to our company. I wish him and his wife, Pam, well on their next adventure."
All changes became effective Monday, March 18, 2019.
About Clyde Companies
Clyde Companies, Inc. is a Utah-based construction organization that opened its doors in 1926. The Clyde Companies – W.W. Clyde & Co., Geneva Rock Products, Sunroc Corporation, Sunroc Building Materials, Scott Contracting, Beehive Insurance and Clyde Properties - have been involved in almost every aspect of building and construction in the Intermountain West for nearly a century. With a reputation for tackling tough projects with innovative solutions, the Clyde Companies are proud to offer a wide variety of services to the communities we serve.
Clyde Companies, Inc. proudly stands by its mission of Building a Better Community.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clyde-companies-announces-organizational-changes-300817826.html
SOURCE Clyde Companies, Inc.