HEERLEN, Netherlands, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal DSM today held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at its corporate headquarters in Heerlen (Netherlands). Shareholders approved all resolutions on the agenda.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/657851/DSM_Logo.jpg )
The following resolutions were approved at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Adoption of the Remuneration Policy for the Managing Board
- Adoption of the Remuneration of the Supervisory Board
- Adoption of the Financial Statements for 2018
- Adoption of the dividend on ordinary shares for 2018 (see also separate press release)
- Release from liability of the members of the Managing Board in respect of their managerial activities
- Release from liability of the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their supervisory role
- Reappointment of Pauline van der Meer Mohr as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Erica Mann as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Reappointment of the external auditor
- Authorization of the Managing Board to issue up to 10% ordinary shares and to exclude pre-emptive rights
- Authorization of the Managing Board to issue an additional 10% ordinary shares in connection with a rights issue
- Authorization of the Managing Board to have the company repurchase shares
- Reduction of the issued capital by canceling shares
DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM's purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world's biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders - customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at http://www.dsm.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements with respect to DSM's future (financial) performance and position. Such statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections of DSM and information currently available to the company. DSM cautions readers that such statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict and therefore it should be understood that many factors can cause actual performance and position to differ materially from these statements. DSM has no obligation to update the statements contained in this press release, unless required by law. The English language version of the press release is leading.