DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Concrete Superplasticizer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global concrete superplasticizer market was worth US$ 3.9 Billion in 2017.
Superplasticizers are a category of polymers which are used to enhance the suspension flow efficiency by reducing the accumulation of particulate matter. Their major application is in admixtures which are used with concrete as strength boosters. Currently, there are different classes of superplasticizers available in the market including sulfonated naphthalene formaldehydes (SNF), sulfonated melamine formaldehydes (SMF), modified lignosulfonates (MLS), polycarboxylic acids (PC), etc. Each category of superplasticizer is defined by individual properties and uses. Their demands also differ on the basis of their cost, placement and product efficiency.
A number of factors are currently driving the global demand of concrete superplasticizers. Plasticizers help in reducing the water cement ratio and improve the performance of the concrete mixture. They can also provide other advantages such as increase the compressive strength, eliminate fine cracks, reduce adsorption, provide better surface texture, etc.
The demand of concrete superplasticizers has a direct correlation with the performance of the global construction Industry. We expect the global construction industry to exhibit stable growth of around 3%-5% over the next five years catalysed by developed economies recovering from the recent economic downturn and emerging economies continuing to industrialize. The United States, China and India are expected to represent the biggest growth drivers of the construction sector in the coming years. The strong outlook of the global construction industry is expected to create a positive impact on the demand of concrete superplasticizers.
Looking forward, we expect the global concrete superplasticizer market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2018-2023, reaching a value of US$ 5.3 Billion by 2023.
- Based on the form, the market has been segmented as liquid and powder. Liquids currently account for the largest share.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented as SNF, MLS, PC and SMF. SNF currently accounts for the highest market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented as ready-mix concrete, precast concrete, high-performance concrete, shotcrete and others. Ready-mix concrete currently accounts for the highest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific currently represents the biggest market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Arkema SA, BASF SE, Kao Corporation, Sika AG, W. R. Grace & Company, Enaspol as, Mapei S.P.A., Muhu (China) Construction Materials Co. Ltd and Sure Chemicals.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global concrete superplasticizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global concrete superplasticizer industry?
- What is the breakup of the global concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the global concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the global concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global concrete superplasticizer market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global concrete superplasticizer market?
- What is the structure of the global concrete superplasticizer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global concrete superplasticizer market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Form
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
5.11.1 Price Indicators
5.11.2 Price Structure
5.11.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Form
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Ready-Mix Concrete
8.2 Precast Concrete
8.3 High-Performance Concrete
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 Asia Pacific
9.2 Middle East and Africa
9.3 North America
9.5 Latin America
10 Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.1 Arkema SA
11.3.2 BASF SE
11.3.3 Kao Corporation
11.3.4 Sika AG
11.3.5 W. R. Grace & Company
11.3.6 Enaspol as
11.3.7 Mapei S.P.A.
11.3.8 Muhu (China) Construction Materials Co. Ltd.
11.3.9 Sure Chemicals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql6r2l/global_5_bn?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-5-bn-concrete-superplasticizer-snf-mls-pc-and-smf-market-to-2023-300777543.html
SOURCE Research and Markets