DUBLIN, July 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Specialty Paper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global specialty paper market reached 31.9 Million Metric Tons in 2018. The market is further projected to reach a volume of 42.8 Million Metric Tons by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during 2019-2024.
Specialty paper refers to a special grade of paper which possesses specific properties and characteristics. It is designed for particular uses such as printing currency notes, packing beverages, water filtration, etc. For instance, thermal paper, a kind of specialty paper, has a coating on it which provides a clear and high-definition image when exposed to heat. Owing to its properties, specialty paper finds applications in diverse industries including healthcare, construction, packaging and labelling, retail, and laundry care.
Specialty paper provides enhanced moisture retention, pH levels and hygiene which makes it suitable as a packaging material in sectors such as food and beverage, lifestyle and cosmetics. In addition, rising disposable incomes have resulted in an increase in the demand for high-quality packaging material, thereby boosting the market growth. Apart from this, busy lifestyles have increased the consumption of instant tea premix sachets which are made from specialty paper. Further, specialty paper is used in the production of masking tapes which are used to mask off walls and doorframes. Growth in the construction industry, especially in the emerging regions, has also stimulated the demand for masking tape, in turn, driving the market growth.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into label and release papers, printing papers, flexible packaging papers, rolling papers, dcor papers, banknotes and security papers, and others. Out of these, label and release papers currently account for the majority of the global market.
- On the basis of raw material, the market has been divided into pulp, fillers and binders, additives, coatings and others.
- The market has also been segmented on the basis of application. Packaging and labelling dominates the market followed by printing and writing, industrial use, building and construction, food service and others.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global specialty paper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global specialty paper market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global specialty paper market?
- What are the key application segments in the global specialty paper market?
- What are the major raw materials in the global specialty paper market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global specialty paper industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global specialty paper industry?
- What is the structure of the global specialty paper industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global specialty paper market?
- How is specialty paper manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Specialty Paper Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Analysis
5.3.1 Key Price Indicators
5.3.2 Price Structure
5.3.3 Margin Analysis
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Research and Development
5.10.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Label and Release Papers
6.2 Printing Papers
6.3 Flexible Packaging Papers
6.4 Rolling Papers
6.5 Dcor Papers
6.6 Banknotes and Security Papers
7 Market Breakup by Raw Material
7.2 Fillers & Binders
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Packaging and Labeling
8.2 Printing and Writing
8.3 Industrial Use
8.4 Building and Construction
8.5 Food Service
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Specialty Paper Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.1 International Paper Company
11.3.2 Stora Enso
11.3.3 Nippon Paper Group, Inc
11.3.4 Mondi PLC.
11.3.5 Sappi Ltd.
11.3.6 ITC Ltd.
11.3.7 Domtar Corporation
11.3.10 Munksjo Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v7vw2m
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-specialty-paper-market-report-2019-industry-trends-share-size-growth-opportunity-and-forecasts-2011-2018--2019-2024-300886728.html
SOURCE Research and Markets