SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global high pressure contrast media injectors market size is expected to reach USD 362.8 million by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028. The market is primarily driven by the factors such as the increasing number of target diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, neurovascular, and cancer also the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures is a major factor expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Key Insights & Findings:
- The consumable segment was the largest revenue-generating segment in 2020 owing to its benefits such as user-friendly, high efficiency, and minimal contrast media wastage
- The single head injectors segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, whereas the dual-head injector segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
- The interventional cardiology segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 because of the rising prevalence of cardiac diseases, such as coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, and peripheral vascular disease
- In 2020, North America dominated the market owing to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the presence of highly advanced medical infrastructure
- In Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare systems, rising healthcare expenditure, and growing awareness
Read 110 page market research report, "High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Injector Systems, Consumables), By Type, By Application, By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028", by Grand View Research
Technological advances have contributed to the expansion of the market. For instance, several advancements in contrast media injector technology have been made to reduce contrast media waste and automate data collection about the dose a patient receives. Automated injector systems, for example, precisely gather the amount of contrast media used, and companies have begun to offer personalized doses for patients based on data from EMR or PACS. Syringeless injectors are one such advancement in lowering contrast media waste.
The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, orthopedic cases, gastrointestinal diseases, and vascular diseases globally is anticipated to boost the demand for contrast injectors, as they are the most common clinical applications for contrast-enhanced imaging systems. As a result of major companies' continued R&D spending and efforts to launch their products at a low cost, Asia Pacific is predicted to have the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. In addition, the medical tourism business in the region is rapidly developing. The regional market will be boosted even higher by expanding healthcare infrastructure and increased per capita spending.
Grand View Research has segmented the global high pressure contrast media injector market based on product, type, application, end-use, and region:
- High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Injector Systems
- High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Single head
- Dual head
- High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Interventional cardiology
- Interventional radiology
- Endovascular surgery
- Interventional neuroradiology
- High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Diagnostic Centres
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Market
- Bracco Group
- Guerbet Group
- Medtron AG
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- NemotoKyorindo Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co.
- Apollo RT Co. Ltd.
- VIVID IMAGING
Check out more studies related to medical contrast media and injectors, conducted by Grand View Research:
- Contrast Media Injectors Market – The global contrast media injectors market size was estimated at USD 882.1 million in 2016. Technological advancements and increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries are some of the major factors contributing to market growth.
- U.S. Gadolinium-based Contrast Media Market – The U.S. gadolinium-based contrast media market size was valued at USD 527.9 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027. This growth can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of long term chronic diseases and technological advancements.
- Contrast Media Market – The global contrast media market size was valued at USD 2.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% from 2021 to 2028. An increase in the prevalence of long-term diseases and complex comorbidities has led to a rise in the number of diagnostic imaging tests.
Browse through Grand View Research's coverage of the Global Medical Imaging Industry
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/high-pressure-contrast-media-injectors-market-size-worth-362-8-million-by-2028-grand-view-research-inc-301382455.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.