DUBLIN, Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Bone Cement Delivery System Market Research Report by Type, Application, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market size was estimated at USD 30.67 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 32.78 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.22% reaching USD 46.61 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Bone Cement Delivery System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market, including Arthrex, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, BPB medica, Cardinal Health, Inc., Cook Medical Incorporated, DePuy Synthes, DJO Global, Heraeus Holding, iMedicom, IZI Medical Products, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Osteopoeriss LLC, Smith & Nephew PLC, SOMATEX Medical Technologies, Spirit Spine Holdings Corporation, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., Synimed, Tecres Spa, Teknimed SA, The 3M Company, and Zimmer Biomet.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Bone Cement Delivery System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing incidence of osteoporosis
5.2.2. Increasing number of hip and knee replacement
5.3.1. Limited awareness of the existing bone cement delivery systems
5.3.2. Strict health regulatory policies
5.4.1. Consistent rise in the demand for bone cement delivery systems in various interventional procedures like Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
5.4.2. Rising trends and acceptance of advanced ways and methods developing innovative, organic, and inorganic bone cement delivery system products
5.4.3. Increase in the geriatric population globally and prevalence of several orthopedic related diseases and disorders
5.5.1. Limited affordability in the poor and middle-income countries
5.5.2. Risks associated with bone cement delivery systems
6. Bone Cement Delivery System Market, by Type
6.2. High Viscosity of Bone Cements Delivery
6.3. Low Viscosity of Bone Cements Delivery
6.4. Medium Viscosity of Bone Cements Delivery
7. Bone Cement Delivery System Market, by Application
7.2. Hip Arthroplasty
7.3. Knee Arthroplasty
8. Bone Cement Delivery System Market, by End-user
8.2. Ambulatory Surgery Unit
8.3. Hospitals & Care Providers
8.4. Specialty Clinics
9. Americas Bone Cement Delivery System Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Bone Cement Delivery System Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Bone Cement Delivery System Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Arthrex, Inc.
13.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.3. BPB medica
13.4. Cardinal Health, Inc.
13.5. Cook Medical Incorporated
13.6. DePuy Synthes
13.7. DJO Global
13.8. Heraeus Holding
13.10. IZI Medical Products
13.11. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
13.12. Medtronic PLC
13.13. Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
13.14. Osteopoeriss LLC
13.15. Smith & Nephew PLC
13.16. SOMATEX Medical Technologies
13.17. Spirit Spine Holdings Corporation, Inc.
13.18. Stryker Corporation
13.19. Sulzer Ltd.
13.21. Tecres Spa
13.22. Teknimed SA
13.23. The 3M Company
13.24. Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bzit9z
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-bone-cement-delivery-system-global-market-to-2026---featuring-cardinal-health-cook-medical-incorporated-and-depuy-synthes-among-others-301402228.html
SOURCE Research and Markets