MEXICO CITY, March 15, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Interjet Airlines, one of the fastest growing airlines in North America, today announced the launch of its web and mobile check-in services for all flights originating in the U.S. to Mexico. Highlights of Interjet's new web and mobile check-in service include:
- Passengers can check-in from any web-enabled device via http://www.interjet.com or via Interjet's mobile app available for IOS or Android devices.
- Passengers can check-in online as early as 24 hours before their scheduled flight and no later than three hours before the scheduled departure time
- Passengers checking baggage can also use Interjet's new web and mobile check-in service. Baggage must be delivered to a special "Baggage Drop-off" area near Interjet's counter at the airport at least 90 minutes before the flight's scheduled departure. Interjet's standard checked baggage and onboard baggage allowances apply.
- Guests who check-in online with only cabin baggage, can proceed directly to the gate.
- All passengers using Interjet's only web check-in or mobile app must have their travel documents checked at either the Interjet airport counter or at the departure gate.
"We are excited to be able to enhance our customer's travel experience with the launch of our new web and mobile check-in," said Julio Gamero, Interjet Airlines Chief Commercial Officer. "Now, whether in the comfort of their own home, office or hotel room, business and leisure travelers to Mexico can get an early start experiencing Interjet's unique brand of lower prices with free checked bags on select fares, more legroom between seats and great service that has been embraced everywhere we fly," he added.
For more information regarding Interjet's new web and/or mobile check-in service or to make a reservation, visit http://www.interjet.com or in the U.S. call (866) 285-9525.
Interjet is an international airline based in Mexico City carrying more than 13 million passengers annually within Mexico and between Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central and South America. In all, it provides air service to 53 destinations in nine countries offering its passengers greater connections and travel options through agreements with major airlines such as Alitalia, All Nippon Airways (ANA), American Airlines, British Airways, LATAM Group, EVA Air, Iberia, Lufthansa, Hainan Airlines, Air Canada and Japan Airlines.
Interjet was recently honored with Skytrax's World Airline Award as the 'Best Low-Cost Airline in Mexico and Best Cabin Crew in Mexico. In 2017, Interjet was awarded the Travelers' Choice Trip Advisor Award as the best Mexico airline.
Julieta Peña Flores
Tel. +52 (55) 9178 5500 x5833
SOURCE Interjet Airlines