- For persons over 65 years undergoing spine surgery, LSS is the most common preoperative diagnosis. Therefore, rising number of elderly people is expected to drive of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (LSS) segment in the market
- The introduction of innovative products throughout the world is predicted to expand the interspinous spacers market during the forecast period
WILMINGTON, Del., Aug. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The interspinous spacers market size was valued at US$ 70.94 Mn in 2021. The global market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.09% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The global interspinous spacers market is predicted to attain value of over US$ 127.33 Mn by 2031. The global interspinous spacers market is being driven by a rise in the elderly population, increasing demand for minimally invasive technologies, as well as advent innovative products.
Age raises the likelihood of lumbar spinal disorders and degenerative disc disease. In patients over 65 years, lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) is considered the most frequent cause of spine surgery. The interspinous spacer, also known as the vertical spacer, is used to relieve LSS-related discomfort. Leading players in the interspinous spacers market have made major R&D investments to create and introduce interspinous spacers. Over the past several years, numerous product launches and commercialization have taken place all over the world. The global market, however, is expected to be constrained by the high percentage of reoperation risk following the insertion of interspinous spacers.
In addition, the Population Reference Bureau (PRB) reported that the low birth rate in regions like Asia Pacific and Europe is causing the elderly population to grow more quickly than in other industrialized or developing regions. The growth of the interspinous spacers market is expected to be driven by frequent introduction of new products and commercialization of those products across the world.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Interspinous Spacers Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=16439
Key Findings of Market Report
- In 2021, the interspinous spacers market was dominated by the static segment. New product launches, low static spacer costs, and supportive reimbursement policies are predicted to expand the category during the forecast timeframe. The most popular option among surgeons is static interspinous spacers due to their many benefits, including being inexpensive. These spacers are one of the important ongoing trends of the interspinous spacers market.
- The lumbar spinal stenosis category is anticipated to lead the global market in terms of indication during the course of the forecast period. Rise in the elderly populace, high usage of minimally invasive surgery techniques, and a high prevalence of LSS in those over 60 years are expected bolster growth of the global market.
- North America is anticipated to be a particularly promising region of the global market during the forecast period. In 2021, the region held the highest share of the global market. The regional market is being driven by the high incidence of spinal stenosis and degenerative disc conditions, as well as the existence of technically savvy countries. The North America market is expected to be dominated by the US, and it is projected that this dominance will continue during the forecast period. Due to the high prevalence of degenerative disc diseases amongst patients as well as the beneficial reimbursement policies for interspinous spacer devices, the US has witnessed such growth.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=16439
Global Interspinous Spacers Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Life Spine, Inc.
- Medtronic plc.
- Vertiflex, Inc.
- NuVasive, Inc.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=16439
Global Interspinous Spacers Market: Segmentation
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market: The global elderly and disabled assistive devices market is expected to reach the value of US$ 31.6 Bn by the end of 2028.
Home Healthcare Market: The global home healthcare market is expected to reach the value of US$ 499.6 Bn by the end of 2028.
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market: The global ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market was valued at US$ 13.5 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a moderate CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Devices Market: The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices market is expected to reach the value of US$ 7.3 Bn by the end of 2028.
IBD (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease) Treatment Market: The global IBD (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease) treatment market was valued at ~US$ 15.5 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027.
Hemophilia Treatment Drugs Market: The global hemophilia treatment drugs market was valued at US$ 9,500 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach US$ 15,000 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 5% from 2018 to 2026.
Critical Limb Ischemia Treatment Market: The global critical limb ischemia treatment market is driven by rise in prevalence of critical limb ischemia. Growth of the market is also attributed to increase in awareness about critical limb ischemia and rich product pipeline.
Prefilled Syringes Market: The global prefilled syringes market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 35.7 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 10.1% from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interspinous-spacers-market-is-estimated-to-progress-at-cagr-of-6-09-during-forecast-period-notes-tmr-study-301604533.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research