BOSTON, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Investments today announced that JHInvestments.com has been redesigned from the ground up to help advisors and their clients get more of the information they need in an easier, more personalized way. The new site offers powerful fund data and analysis tools along with market and economic insight from a global network of asset managers, all in a fully customizable interactive experience.
"We're excited about the impact the new site is having on our advisor community," said Karen McCafferty, Global Head of Marketing & Strategy, Wealth & Asset Management. "We know financial advisors view asset manager websites as one of the key places to do research on a strategy or to get the latest thinking on the markets; our multimanager investment approach put us in a unique position to build an immersive analytical experience with an unprecedented level of detail and insight."
Advisors who register for the site can:
- Create and save a personalized dashboard where they can follow funds
- Compare thousands of mutual funds and exchange-traded funds from across the industry against dozens of risk and performance metrics, all with data powered by Morningstar
- Get timely market and economic updates from strategists and portfolio managers
- Sign up for a weekly market recap that includes returns across global markets, and previews the week's upcoming economic releases and industry asset flow data, delivered by email each Monday morning
- Receive the firm's award-winning1 12- to 18-month market outlook, Market Intelligence, featuring a synthesis of views from 28 elite asset managers
- Download and share customized charts and dozens of educational articles with clients
- Reach an internal business consultant with LiveChat to get questions answered quickly and to find more resources
JHInvestments.com has already received numerous accolades this year. It won an Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Award2 for Best Mutual Fund Website in 2019. It was also recognized as a 2019 Webby Award3 Honoree in the category of Financial Services/Banking for website excellence.
Click here to find out more about the new site or to live chat with a John Hancock Investments business consultant.
1. Winner of Mutual Fund Education Alliance STAR Awards in 2015, 2017, and 2018, and of the 2018 Internet Advertising Competition's Best Financial Services Interactive Application and Best Financial Services Mobile Application Awards. Mutual Fund Education Alliance STAR Awards are selected from hundreds of entries by a panel of mutual fund marketing and communications executives based on effectiveness, messaging, educational value, innovation, user experience, and design. Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) awards are given for excellence in digital marketing across dozens of industries. Entries are judged on a number of criteria and compete head to head with other entries within their specified category.
2. The Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards were developed by the Web Marketing Association to honor excellence in online advertising, recognize the individuals and organizations responsible for creating work, and showcase the award winning Internet advertising. It is open to all organizations and individuals involved in the process of developing all forms on Internet advertising. IAC award winners are highlighted on IAC's website here.
3. Established in 1996, the Webby Awards are presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences and are the leading international awards organization honoring excellence on the Internet, including Websites, Video, Advertising, Media & PR, Apps, Mobile, and Voice, Social, Podcasts, and Games. The 2019 Webby Awards received nearly 13,000 entries from all 50 states and 70 countries worldwide.
About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) as of December 31, 2018. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
About John Hancock Investments
John Hancock has helped individuals and institutions build and protect wealth since 1862. Today, we're one of the strongest and most-recognized financial brands. We serve investors globally through a unique multimanager approach: We search the world to find proven portfolio teams with specialized expertise for every strategy we offer, then we apply robust investment oversight to ensure they continue to meet our uncompromising standards and serve the best interests of our shareholders. Our approach to asset management has led to a diverse set of investments deeply rooted in investor needs, along with strong risk-adjusted returns across asset classes.
Request a prospectus or summary prospectus from your financial advisor, by visiting jhinvestments.com, or by calling us at 800-225-5291. The prospectus includes investment objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should consider carefully before investing.
John Hancock Funds, LLC Member FINRA, SIPC
200 Berkeley Street Boston, MA 02116 800-225-6020
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/john-hancock-investments-new-website-transforms-user-experience-300834790.html
SOURCE John Hancock Investments