Outside trading hours – Regulated information*
Brussels, 25 May 2022, 18h00
Publication of transparency notification(s) received by KBC Group NV
(art. 14, 1st section of the Act of 2 May 2007 concerning the disclosure of significant participations)
Summary of the notification(s)
KBC Group NV has received a transparency notification on 23 May 2022, which states that FMR LLC holds 3.32% of voting rights in KBC Group, based on’ voting securities’ and ‘financial instruments that are treated as equivalent to voting securities’ combined (compared to also 3.32% in the previous notification dd. 10 May 2022).
That is the sum of 3.17% for voting securities (compared to 2.72% in the previous notification) and 0.14% for financial instruments that are treated as equivalent to voting securities (compared to 0.60% in the previous notification).
Content of the notification(s)
The notification(s) contain(s) following information:
- Reason for the notification(s): acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notification(s) by: FMR LLC
- Persons subject to the notification requirement: see annex
- Date(s) on which the threshold is crossed: 17 May 2022.
- Threshold that is crossed: 3%
(KBC Group’s Articles of Association set a notification threshold of 3% of the total number of voting rights. In addition, the legal thresholds of 5% or any multiple thereof also apply)
- Denominator (number of shares KBC Group NV): 416 883 592
- Notified details: see annex.
- Chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held:
See "11: Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held” in the PDF-file(s) on www.kbc.com (see below).
- The relevant notification(s) is (are) available at www.kbc.com > Investor relations > Shareholder information > Shareholder structure.
For more information, please contact:
Kurt De Baenst, General Manager, Investor Relations, KBC Group
Viviane Huybrecht, General Manager, Corporate Communication/Spokesperson, KBC Group
|* This press release contains information provided in compliance with European transparency legislation for listed companies. KBC Group NV is listed at NYSE Brussels.|
KBC Group NV
Havenlaan 2 – 1080 Brussels
General Manager, Corporate
Tel. + 32 2 429 85 45
Tel. + 32 2 429 65 01
Tel. + 32 2 429 29 15
Fax + 32 2 429 81 60
KBC press releases are available at www.kbc.com or can be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on www.twitter.com/kbc_group
Ausgewählte Hebelprodukte auf KBC Groep N.V.
Mit Knock-outs können spekulative Anleger überproportional an Kursbewegungen partizipieren. Wählen Sie einfach den gewünschten Hebel und wir zeigen Ihnen passende Open-End Produkte auf KBC Groep N.V.