DUBLIN, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Lauroyl chloride (CAS 112-16-3) Market Research Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Global Report 2019 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on Researching the world market of Lauroyl chloride. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.). The second chapter focuses on Lauroyl chloride end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with Lauroyl chloride market trends review, distinguish Lauroyl chloride manufacturers and suppliers. Chapter 5 summarizes Lauroyl chloride prices data. The last chapter analyses Lauroyl chloride downstream markets.
The Lauroyl chloride global market Report 2019 key points:
- Lauroyl chloride description, its application areas and related patterns
- Lauroyl chloride market situation
- Lauroyl chloride manufacturers and distributors
- Lauroyl chloride prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Lauroyl chloride end-uses breakdown
- Lauroyl chloride downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. LAUROYL CHLORIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. LAUROYL CHLORIDE APPLICATION
3. LAUROYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. LAUROYL CHLORIDE PATENTS
5. LAUROYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General Lauroyl chloride market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of Lauroyl chloride
5.3. Suppliers of Lauroyl chloride
5.4. Product market forecast
6. LAUROYL CHLORIDE MARKET PRICES
7. LAUROYL CHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wo09ee
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lauroyl-chloride-cas-112-16-3-market-research-report-2019-300856116.html
SOURCE Research and Markets