DUBLIN, Oct. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America SUV Market By Length (SUV-C, SUV-D, SUV-E and SUV-F), By Engine Capacity, By Fuel Type (Diesel, Petrol and Hybrid & Others), By Country (United States, Canada & Mexico), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America SUV market is projected to grow $ 571 billion by 2023, on the back of growing consumer inclination towards off-roading recreational activities and technological developments in SUVs.
Increasing consumer preference for safety and comfort while driving a car, growing demand for large SUVs, and rising acceptance of hybrid and electric SUVs are expected to positively influence the region's SUV market during forecast period.
Moreover, anticipated growth in the popularity of SUVs in North America is expected to be driven by launch of wide range of SUVs and increasing investments in R&D by flagship automakers.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of SUV in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, SUV distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. North America SUV Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Length (SUV-C, SUV-D, SUV-E, & SUV-F)
4.2.2. By Engine Capacity (SUV-C, SUV-D, SUV-E, & SUV-F)
4.2.3. By Fuel Type (Diesel, Petrol, & Hybrid & Others)
4.2.4. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Length)
4.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Engine Capacity)
4.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Fuel Type)
4.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Country)
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. SWOT Analysis
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
9.2. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
9.3. Toyota Motor Corporation
9.4. Nissan Motor Corporation
9.5. Ford Motor Company
9.6. General Motors Company
9.7. Hyundai Motor Company
9.8. Daimler AG
9.9. Renault SA
9.10. Volkswagen AG
10. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2hrb8/north_america_suv?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-suv-market-2013-2018--2023---growing-consumer-inclination-towards-off-roading-recreational-activities-and-technological-developments-300734462.html
SOURCE Research and Markets