JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on "Global Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market By Product (Lutetium Lu 177 dotatate, Melflufen, ANG1005, BT1718, CBX-12, and Other Pipeline Products) By Indication (Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs), Gastric Cancers, Acromegaly, Ophthalmology, and Other Cancer Indications. )– Technology Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and Forecast Till 2030"
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market is expected to record a promising CAGR of 13.7% during the period of 2022-2030. By region, North America dominates the global peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market with the largest share.
Request for Sample Pages:https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-peptidedrug-conjugates-pdcs-market/1351
The peptide drug conjugates are targeted therapeutic drugs, targeting the tumor cell to release the cytotoxin. The swelling investments by key players to develop promising therapies are anticipated to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. The emergence of Peptide–Drug Conjugates (PDCs) therapy for patients suffering from different types of cancers is believed to create a number of clinical opportunities during the forecast period. PDC uses a peptide chain of about ten amino acids to target tumour cells, and its molecular weight is smaller than ADC, which can be rapidly enriched to tumour sites. At the same time, drug molecules in blood can be cleared quickly with a short half-life, helping to reduce toxic side effects caused by off-targeting.
Peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) are a novel targeted therapy that exhibits enhanced tumour penetrance and selectivity. Peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) are a promising field of study, as evidenced by the two PDCs now available on the market. In addition, PDCs with the proper design and focus is expected to affect the targeted therapeutic market by delivering safer medications. The increasing number of pharmaceutical drug innovations is expected to fuel the growth of peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market in the near future. Also, in the coming days, there will be rapid approval of peptide drug conjugates in treating cancers due to the robust clinical pipeline of drugs. Despite these, the peptide drug conjugates have several limitations which hinder the growth of the PDCs market. Major driving factors of peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market are the increasing need for therapeutic drugs, high prevalence of cancer diseases, rising number of clinical trials, and increasing investments by key players to develop promising therapies. Furthermore, advanced medical technologies, growth in the population, and a growing number of health-conscious people enhance the market growth.
However, the high-cost treatments, complex procedures, and lack of strict government laws limit the market growth. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted this market due to the lockdown situation. In addition, the pipeline product approval process may hamper the product market and production as a lot of clinical trials are going on today. On the other hand, FDA has approved very few pipeline products regarding peptide drug conjugates in the last five years, which will impact the market in the forecasting period.
At the regional level, North America, followed by the Europe region, is expected to hold the highest share of this market over the forecast period due to the high prevalence of cancer, fast adoption of advanced technologies, rising awareness about therapeutic drugs, and increasing government investments and funding in R&D of therapeutic medications. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to show significant market growth in the future owing to the advancement of modern technologies and the rising prevalence of cancer.
The key players involved in peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) industry are Novartis AG, AstraZeneca, Bicycle Therapeutics, Cybrexa Therapeutics, Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Oncopeptides AB, Pepgen Corporation, Soricimed Biopharma, Theratechnologies, Pfizer Inc, Validus Pharmaceuticals LLC, Antisense Therapeutics, Midatech Pharma PLC, Ipsen Pharma, Chiasma, Inc., Peptron, Inc., CRINETICS PHARMACEUTICALS, Dauntless Pharmaceuticals, Camurus AB, Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc., Pharmaspur, Aspire Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Midatech Pharma Plc, and Other Prominent Players. This field's leading players use strategies like novel therapy innovations, partnerships, collaborations, mergers, and agreements.
Key developments in the market
- In Dec 2021, A strategic partnership agreement was signed between Coherent Biopharma and WuXi STA. In order to speed up the development of its current and future drug candidates (small molecules, peptides, oligonucleotides, complex chemical conjugates, etc.), from API to drug product, the company will offer Coherent Biopharma integrated CMC services.
- In Oct 2021, Oncopeptides AB announced the withdrawal of Pepaxto® (INN melphalan flufenamide) from the US market. Oncopeptides will collaborate with the FDA to keep the drug available for patients who are currently receiving Pepaxto treatment.
- In July 2020, AstraZeneca and Daiichi Sankyo formed a new $6 billion global ADC alliance to co-develop and commercialise DS-1062, a TROP2 directed DXd antibody-drug conjugate in Phase I for non-small cell lung cancer and breast cancer. The businesses will share development and commercialization costs as well as profits from DS-1062 worldwide, except for Japan.
- In June 2019, Novartis AG and PeptiDream Inc. signed a new Peptide Drug Conjugate "PDC" collaboration agreement to initiate macrocyclic peptide discovery, which will be used to address therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
Curious about Details @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-peptidedrug-conjugates-pdcs-market/1351
Global peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Product, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Lutetium Lu 177 dotatate
- Other Pipeline Products
Global peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Indication, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs)
- Gastric Cancers
- Other Cancer Indication
Global peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Peptide–drug Conjugates (PDCs) Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For More Customization @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1351
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) products
- To receive industry overview and future clinical trial/pipeline trends of global peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market
- To analyse the peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market drivers and challenges
- To get information on peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market size value (US$ Mn) forecast till 2030
- To get information on major Investments, Mergers & Acquisition in global peptide–drug conjugates (PDCs) market industry
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
Global Polymer Drug Conjugates Market
Global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market
Global Antibody Drug Conjugates (Adcs) – Linker And Conjugation Technologies Market
Global Peptide CDMO (Pharmaceutical) Market
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 551 226 6109
Site Visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peptidedrug-conjugates-pdcs-market-future-pipelineclinical-trial-analysis-and-revenue-forecast-snapshot---exclusive-report-by-insightace-analytic-301602539.html
SOURCE InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.