LOS ANGELES, April 20, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Autocarinsurancetips.com has launched a new blog post that presents 7 ways in which a driver can obtain cheap auto insurance.
For more info and free quotes, visit http://autocarsinsurancetips.com/7-top-tips-for-cheaper-car-insurance/
Car insurance rates are determined after analyzing multiple factors, including car model, driving history and ZIP code. While some factors, like state legislation, are beyond driver's control, other rating factors can be modified and bring the costs down. Find out how to get better premiums:
- Use online car insurance quotes. Brokerage websites are recommended to complete car quotes. Make sure you complete the same information on all the questionnaires. After you received at least three car quotes, start analyzing them in order to find the most advantageous deal. Also, check all available discounts offered by each insurer.
- Purchase higher deductibles. Deductibles are the money paid by the policyholder before the insurance policy kicks in. By raising deductibles, the policyholder will lower his premium rates.
- Keep a clean driving record. A driver with no traffic tickets and no accidents for a number of years, is eligible for a safe driver discount. Most insurance companies will lower premium rates after three years of clean driving, while other insurers will wait even five years to provide this discount. Usually, this discount will lower insurance rates by 10%-20%.
- Carefully select car model. Factors like the likelihood of theft, costs to repair and safety record, determine the price of the insurance rates. Safety and anti-theft devices also play a significant role in determining the premium of a vehicle
- Keep a good credit score. Insurance companies calculate rates based on how good or bad is a person's credit score. Drivers with bad credit scores will pay higher insurance rates. Improve credit score by using balance transfer credit cards of short term loans with a credit union.
- Consider dropping full coverage. If the car is worth less than ten times the premium, having full coverage may not be cost effective. Auto dealers and banks can tell you how much your car is worth it.
- Pay annually. Drivers can save even 10 percent from their premium, by choosing to pay the whole insurance once. In that way, they will no longer pay monthly administrative fees.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit http://autocarsinsurancetips.com/
Autocarinsurancetips.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.