LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that presents several methods that can help drivers pay less on their car insurance.
For more info and free quotes, please visit: https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/6-top-ways-that-will-help-you-pay-less-on-your-car-insurance/
Obtaining cheaper car insurance is not that hard anymore. Drivers have plenty of possibilities that can help them obtain affordable insurance, so there is no reason for them to not purchase one.
To obtain affordable car insurance, drivers should follow these tips:
- Bundle policies. If there are more vehicles in the household, policyholders should try to insure them all on the same insurance company and on one policy. Moreover, policyholders should try to insure their house with the same insurer. Insurance companies are known for offering large discounts for bundled policies.
- Consider dropping full coverage. If a driver owns a car that is 10 years old or older, then keeping full coverage is just a waste of money. Car's value diminishes over time and it's not worth it to keep full coverage on old cars. If a car's value is less than ten full coverage payments, then policyholders are recommended to drop full coverage.
- Maintain a clean driving record. Insurance companies offer large discounts to those drivers that manage to drive without getting any ticket or causing an accident for a number of years. Depending on the insurer, drivers will have to keep a clean driving record for a period that is usually between three to five years.
- Enroll in a UBI program. Usage-based insurance programs are getting more and more popular lately. Drivers that want fast discounts should allow their insurance company to install a small telematics device that will monitor their driving habits. If a driver has good driving habits, then he is eligible for a discount that can be as large as 40%.
- Purchase a safe car. Before buying a vehicle, drivers should check the IIHS annual crash-test ratings and NHTSA safety ratings. Safer cars are cheaper to insure.
- Check multiple online quotes. Drivers should visit a trusty brokerage website and analyze several car insurance quotes from multiple insurance companies. Studies have shown that drivers that compare multiple car insurance quotes can save on average 5% to 10% of their insurance policy costs.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.