DUBLIN, Oct 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "South America Marine Engines Market By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (<_50kw_ _51-4000kw_="_51-4000kw_" _001-8000kw_="_001-8000kw_">8000 KW), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
South America marine engines market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2023
Factors such as growing demand for marine engines in both commercial and industrial sectors and growing seaborne trade activities is pushing demand for marine engines across South America.
Moreover, rising merger & acquisition activities in South America marine engines market is further anticipated to positively influence the market in the coming years. Additionally, growing demand for vessels and oil tankers across South America would drive the demand for marine engines during the forecast period.
South America Marine Engines Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023 discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in South America:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (<_50kw_ _51-4000kw_="_51-4000kw_" _001-8000kw_="_001-8000kw_">8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Few of the major players operating in the South America marine engines market include
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Marine Engines Market Outlook
5. South America Marine Engines Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfllbc/south_america?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/south-america-marine-engines-market-to-2023-market-is-forecast-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-6---growing-demand-from-commercial-and-industrial-sectors-300729429.html
SOURCE Research and Markets