INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., April 22, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- StaffBot, the popular human capital management product suite, welcomes Chris Hurley as Director of Omnichannel. Hurley will assume responsibility for marketing technology, strategy, and systems integration.
Hurley has more than two decades of experience successfully providing marketing consultation to clients ranging from startups to Fortune 50 firms. He previously served as Executive Director of Integrated Marketing and Product Architect for global business process outsourcing organization TTEC. He has consulted for well-known large enterprise brands like IBM, Toshiba, Hewlett-Packard, Google, Facebook, AT&T, Sprint, Panasonic, Sony, and United Healthcare. He most recently served as Principal Consultant to marketing agency Helicon Digital out of Phoenix Arizona.
"StaffBot is built on superior innovation, manifested into a very practical and unique platform," said Hurley. "The team at StaffBot is a well-oiled machine, and I couldn't be more pleased to provide my omnichannel expertise to help drive the company forward."
StaffBot was founded in 2018 to solve the growing need for robust ATS, VMS, and contract and data management solutions that seamlessly integrate with popular accounting, timekeeping, AP fulfillment, and HRIS platforms.
- Built upon Salesforce, StaffBot VMS offers the most intuitive and robust VMS platform available.
- Empowers your team to make a hiring decision seconds after completing a point-and-click or templated requisition by displaying available, qualified candidates, ranked by scoring metrics, and recorded on-demand video interviews.
- Is the only VMS platform to offer four distinct rate types, including current-market and bid.
- Includes timekeeping and workforce management integration with leading systems such as Kronos and Centricity.
- Offers robust and easy-to-use compliance and per diem modules.
- Built upon Salesforce, returns precious time and bandwidth to all stakeholders by automating the laborious activities traditionally required to market, recruit, submit, and onboard clinical and nonclinical contingent labor.
- With StaffBot AI, allows recruiters to send real-time pay quotes, automate submittals of best-fit candidates, and fill positions up to 71% faster than industry average.
- Predictively automates the communication between all touchpoints based upon activity or pre-defined sequences.
StaffBot Back Office
An add-on for StaffBot ATS, Back Office offers the most robust timekeeping, payroll, and billing platform among any ATS today. Additionally, it integrates with ancillary on/off-prem enterprise accounting, payroll, HRIS applications, and VMS platforms in real-time.
StaffBot Sync and StaffBot Data
In the coming months, StaffBot will release major feature updates, including real-time requisition warehouse synchronization services and automated bill rate and contract management.
StaffBot is a suite of human capital management products designed to fill even the most critical needs faster and easier. StaffBot VMS empowers top hospitals, healthcare systems, and insurance carriers to fill vacancies faster at significant cost savings. StaffBot ATS tops competition with smart integrations, such as VMS portals, timekeeping and accounting, and HRIS. Visit StaffBot at http://staffbot.com/.