NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The textile market will grow by USD 549.87 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, according to the latest market research report from Technavio. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the factors influencing the textile market.
To know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate. Request a free sample report.
The increasing demand for natural fibers, growing construction activities, and surging demand for textiles in developing economies will offer immense growth opportunities. However, fluctuating crude oil prices, unauthorized textile production units in China, and health hazards in the textile industry will challenge the growth of the textile market participants.
Textile Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Natural Fibers
- North America
- South America
Download sample report to unlock more insights on the contribution of each segment and regional growth
Textile Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our report covers the following areas:
Textile Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arvind Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corp., Beaulieu International Group NV, Far Eastern New Century Corp., Grasim Industries Ltd., Lu Thai Textile Co. Ltd., Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd., Toray Industries Inc., Toyobo Co. Ltd., and Vardhman Group are some of the major market participants. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Textile Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000 that enables you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Textile Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist textile market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the textile market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the textile market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of textile market vendors
Hybrid Fabric Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Medical Textiles Market by Application, Product, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Digital Textile Printing Market by Ink Type, Application, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Home Textile Retail Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Textile Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 549.87 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 75%
Key consumer countries
China, India, US, Brazil, Pakistan, and Germany
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Arvind Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corp., Beaulieu International Group NV, Far Eastern New Century Corp., Grasim Industries Ltd., Lu Thai Textile Co. Ltd., Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd., Toray Industries Inc., Toyobo Co. Ltd., and Vardhman Group
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Natural fibers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Polyesters - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Nylon - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Fashion - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Technical - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Household - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arvind Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Beaulieu International Group NV
- Far Eastern New Century Corp.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Lu Thai Textile Co. Ltd.
- Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Vardhman Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Newsroom: ADD LINK
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/textile-market-potential-growth-variance-will-be-usd-549-87-bn--increasing-demand-for-natural-fibers-to-boost-growth--technavio-301407705.html