LONDON, Sept. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts & Analysis by Method (In Situ, Mining, Upgraders), by Region (North America, Latin America, MEA and RoW) and by Key National Market (including the US, Canada, Venezuela, Brazil and More) Plus Analysis of the Leading Companies in the Sector
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers a comprehensive analysis of the global oil sands market. Visiongain calculates the oil sands market to be worth $86.6bn in 2019 in the current oil price scenario.
Are you fully aware that the oil sands market will experience an upswing in 2019 as companies continue to expand again after the oil price crash a number of years ago? The extent to which oil sands investment recovers will be highly dependent upon oil prices. Oil sands are towards the top end of the cost spectrum in terms of oil resource development, though there is a significant difference between the breakeven prices of new in-situ and oil sands mining projects. However, operators have an incentive to continue producing from existing oil sands projects, as in nearly all cases operational expenditure per barrel (OPEX/bbl) will be lower than the oil price and most under-construction projects will also be completed due to funds already having been committed.
This is an example of the business-critical headline that you need to know about
And more importantly, you need to read Visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more generally. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed? By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you will be fully informed and ready to act.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the oil sands sector – despite the current market contraction. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you will receive 120 in-depth tables, the report reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the oil sands market and provides global, regional and submarkets forecasts and analysis for you to examine.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be better informed.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/oil-sands-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
What the report contains:
• Global oil sands market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints. In addition to market forecasts from 2019-2029, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• 120 tables, charts, and graphs
– The analysis provides a thorough assessment of the current and future oil sands market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also, you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil sands sector
• Sales forecasts for the key oil sands submarkets from 2019-2029
– In-situ submarket forecast 2019-2029
– Mining submarket forecast 2019-2029
– Upgrading submarket forecast 2019-2029
• Extensive Project Tables of major oil sands Projects
• Discover market share and profiles of some of the leading companies within the oil sands sector
– Athabasca Oil
– Canadian Natural Resources Ltd
– Canadian oil Sands Ltd
– Cenovus Energy
– Devon Energy Corporation
– Dover Operating Corporation
– Husky Energy Inc.
– Imperial Oil
– Laricina Energy Ltd
– MEG Energy Ltd.
Why you should buy this report
• This report will keep your industry knowledge up to speed. Don't get left behind
• This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/oil-sands-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Alberta Oilsands Inc
Athabasca Oil Corporation
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
Canadian Oil Sands Ltd.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Deloro Resources Ltd.
Devon Energy Corporation
Earth Energy Resources Inc.
Husky Energy Inc.
Imperial Oil Ltd.
Ivanhoe Energy Inc.
Koch Oil Sands Operating ULC
Korea National Oil Corp. (KNOC)
Laricina Energy Ltd.
Legacy Oil & Gas
MEG Energy Ltd.
Mocal Energy Ltd.
Mullen Group Ltd.
Murphy Oil Corporation
North American Energy Partners Inc.
North West Upgrading Inc.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Opti Canada Inc.
OSUM Oil Sands Corporation
Pan Orient Energy Corporation
Penn West Exploration
Perpetual Energy Inc.
Petrobank Energy & Resources Inc.
Talisman Energy Inc.
Titanium Corporation Inc.
URS Flint Energy Services Ltd.
UTS Energy Corporation
Value Creation, Inc.
Willbros Group, Inc.
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil & Gas Automation & Control (A&C) Systems: World Market 2019-2029
Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Forecast 2019-2029
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2019-2029
Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Report 2018-2028
Oil Refineries Market Report 2018-2028
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/visiongain-report-offers-transformative-insights-on-the-86-6-billion-oil-sands-market-300917790.html