BNP Paribas Funds China Equity Privilege Fonds

194,60USD
0,42USD
0,22%
22.07.2021
WKN: A1T8Y5 / ISIN: LU0823427025
Hier für 0 Euro handeln mit
Werbung

Anlageziel

The sub fund increases the value of its assets over the medium term by investing primarily in Chinese (including Hong Kong and Taiwan) equities. At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCIs.

Stammdaten

Name BNP Paribas Funds China Equity Privilege Distribution Fonds
ISIN LU0823427025
WKN A1T8Y5
Fondsgesellschaft BNP Paribas Asset Management Luxembourg
Benchmark MSCI China 10/40
Ausschüttungsart Ausschüttend
Manager David Choa, Maxwell Yang
Domizil Luxembourg
Fondskategorie Aktien
Auflagedatum 17.12.2013
Geschäftsjahr 31.12.
Sparplanfähig? Nein
VL-fähig? Nein
Depotbank BNP Paribas Securities Services (Lux)
Zahlstelle BNP Paribas Securities Services,Paris,succursale de Zurich

Aktuelle Daten

Morningstar Rating
Aktueller Rücknahmepreis 194,60
Anzahl Fonds der Kategorie 633
Volumen der Tranche 321.846,54 USD
Fondsvolumen 2,32 Mrd. USD
Total Expense Ratio (TER) 1,23

Gebühren

Verwaltungsgebühr
Depotbankgebühr
Rücknahmegebühr 0,00%
Ausgabeaufschlag 3,00%

Basisdaten

Auflagedatum 17.12.2013
Depotbank BNP Paribas Securities Services (Lux)
Zahlstelle BNP Paribas Securities Services,Paris,succursale de Zurich
Domizil Luxembourg
Geschäftsjahr 31.12.

Performancedaten

Veränderung Vortag 0,42
WE seit Jahresbeginn -1,21%
finanzen.net Brokerage
finanzen.net Brokerage

Oskar

ETF-Sparplan

Oskar ist der einfache und intelligente ETF-Sparplan. Er übernimmt die ETF-Auswahl, ist steuersmart, transparent und kostengünstig.
Zur klassischen Ansicht wechseln